Michigan PTA's partnership with Member Hub will continue with great expectations and even more updates. Over the past few months, both the Michigan PTA Board of Directors and Member Hub officers have listened to your observations and critiques. We enacted this method of membership management to receive officer lists, process memberships, and get membership cards into the members of each PTA/ PTSA in real time as soon as your members are entered. We now require all standards of affiliation documents to be uploaded through Member Hub as well.
We thank all local unit officers who have taken time to give feedback and suggestions to us about Member Hub. Continue to share ideas and challenges with state leaders though the Contact Us tab on this website or by phone at (734) 975-9500
A reminder of the current free tools:
- An easy to use directory
- Schedule and coordinate sign-ups
- Share calendars, files and photos
- Units/Councils can take on-line payments for PTA dues, items sales and events via a secure payment processor with a lower fee than many on the market.
- FREE communication tool! Send principal, teacher and parents messages and reminders via text and email. This tools is available 365 days a year.
- Access MemberHub on your computer or the free iPhone or Android App!
- You will have the ability to incorporate a sponsors message or logo within MemberHub and bring additional revenue to your unit’s programs.
- And much much more...